Cleveland Private Trust Company (CPTCO) offers a full range of fiduciary services that take into account investment management, tax, reporting and estate planning needs. At all times, we act in our clients’ best interests by remaining objective and avoiding any potential conflicts of interest. CPTCO does not invest trust assets in proprietary investment products. We seek access to the best available managers and monitor their performance ensuring they continue to perform in our clients’ best interests.
- Intellectual Capital – Our staff of fiduciary experts has extensive experience working with high net worth families and individuals administering sophisticated estates and trusts with traditional and non-traditional fiduciary assets.
- Services Offered – CPTCO offers a complete array of trust services including acting as executor of an estate, administrative trustee, full trustee, co-trustee, trustee of charitable remainder or foundation trusts, trustee of life insurance trusts, Rollover IRAs, Dynasty Trusts and Asset Protection Trusts.
- The Delaware Advantage – By offering trust administration through our Delaware based trust affiliate; New York Private Trust Company, we extend to our fiduciary clients the benefits of a trust jurisdiction that is forward-thinking, innovative, and respected in fiduciary and investment matters. Our Delaware trust situs allows an individual to create trusts having perpetual duration, asset protection capability with flexibility in financial planning and investment management. These strategies often allow favorable tax treatment by eliminating or reducing state fiduciary income tax.
Proper estate planning includes both minimizing future tax liabilities and ensuring our clients’ wealth is distributed according to their wishes.
CPTCO’s fiduciary experts have extensive experience working exclusively with high net worth families and individuals in administering sophisticated estates. This experience includes administering estates with traditional assets (stocks, bonds and tangible personal property), as well as non-traditional assets such as real estate holdings, operating business interests, partnerships, oil and gas interests, collectibles, hedge funds, private equity, structured notes and other alternative investments.
Estate administration services include:
- Identifying and valuing estate assets
- Paying taxes, creditors and expenses
- Preparing and filing tax documents
- Distributing assets to beneficiaries