Having created an estate plan that will aid you and your family during periods of transition is only part of the process. It is important to carefully choose a success trustee who is capable of carrying out your wishes. Cleveland Private Trust Company can help by providing trust services for you and your family. Please select Wealth Management to learn more about our Trust & Estate Administration.
Private Label Trust Services
CPTCO offers a full range of fiduciary services that take into account investment management, tax, reporting, and estate planning needs. At all times, we act in our clients’ best interests by remaining objective and avoiding any potential conflicts of interest. CPTCO does not invest trust assets in proprietary investment products. We seek access to the best available managers and monitor their performance ensuring they continue to perform in our clients’ best interests.
- Intellectual Capital – Our staff of fiduciary experts has extensive experience working with families and individuals administering sophisticated estates and trusts with traditional and non-traditional fiduciary assets.
- Services Offered – CPTCO offers a complete array of fiduciary services including full trustee (acting as trustee with investment functions), co-trustee, personal representative of an estate, trustee of charitable or foundation trusts, trustee of life insurance trusts, and trustee for Individual Retirement Accounts (discretionary or self-directed).
- The Delaware Advantage – By offering trust administration through our Delaware based trust affiliate; New York Private Trust Company, we can extend to our fiduciary clients the benefits of Delaware trust situs.
Proper estate planning includes both minimizing future tax liabilities and ensuring our clients’ wealth is distributed according to their wishes.
CPTCO’s fiduciary experts have extensive experience working exclusively with high net worth families and individuals in administering sophisticated estates. This experience includes administering estates with traditional assets (stocks, bonds, and tangible personal property), as well as non-traditional assets such as real estate holdings, operating business interests, partnerships, oil and gas interests, collectibles, hedge funds, private equity, structured notes, and other alternative investments.
Estate administration services include:
- Identifying and valuing estate assets
- Paying taxes, creditors, and expenses
- Preparing and filing tax documents
- Distributing assets to beneficiaries