Through our subsidiary, NYPB&T Precious Metals, LLC, we offer clients the ability to efficiently purchase and store physical precious metals including gold, silver, platinum, and palladium (bullion bars and coins). Using our state-of-the-art technology platform, we provide access to an institutional dealer network for transactions and a global network of secure vaulting facilities for safe storage of allocated bullion.
Gold as the New Government Bonds – A summary for the wealth management clients of Gold Bullion International
Gold as an Asset Class
- Our experts are highly experienced in helping clients understand the dynamics of gold investing and how gold may help them preserve wealth for future generations.
Gold’s Role in Portfolio Construction
- “True” portfolio diversification – low correlation to most asset classes in “normal” markets and negatively correlated during periods of market stress.
- Moderate volatility can be useful for protecting against losses from “tail events” and financial crises.
- Protection against wealth decay, impacts of inflation and currency devaluation.
Transparency and Liquidity
- The gold market is deep and liquid with limited credit or counterparty risk.
- Transactions are performed on an agency basis through a network of institutional dealers that actively compete for each transaction.
- Our competitive bidding model provides transparency, best execution, and access to a broad pool of liquidity.
Security, Storage, and Delivery
- Bullion is stored in allocated form and clients retain direct, titled ownership at all times.
- Clients may take possession or move holdings between vault locations and transfer-in metals held elsewhere.
- Global storage locations: Salt Lake City, New York, Toronto, London, Zurich, Singapore, and Melbourne.
- Client holdings are fully insured for 100% replacement value by Lloyd’s of London.
- Physical audits of stored metals by KPMG at each vault location
- Precious metals are delivered via insured, commercial courier or armored vehicle